Thanyapura’s Abs and Stretching class is a fantastic option for those that are looking to strengthen their core muscles, improve their level of flexibility and their posture. The class runs for around 60 minutes each time. During the first 30 minutes of the session the instructor will help to train your abdominals – or ‘abs’ – from every angle to ensure your core receives a great workout and becomes stronger. Alongside focusing on your abdominals, your obliques and your lower back are also targeted to help you strengthen your muscles and improve your posture. The exercises specifically help to tone, strengthen and define your stomach muscles.
Following the abdominal workout, the next 25 minutes are spent stretching to help you lengthen your whole body. The instructor will take you through a series of light, static stretches to release and relax your muscles, so you feel calmer, longer and leaner when you walk out. Taking the time to stretch is a vital part of this, and any, workout. Stretching helps to avoid potential muscle tears, improves flexibility and reduces back pain. As the muscles will be warm from the abdominal part of the workout, it is improtant that time is taken to soothe the areas that have been targetted. Each class will target the same parts of the body, but the instructor may change the order of the prorgamme, or type of exercises, from time to time to keep things fresh and interesting, even for seasoned athletes.
Classes like Thanyapura’s Abs and Stretching are beneficial to all, as they target an area that every athlete relies upon. From soccer players to marathon runners, swimmers, or even those that do a lot of lifting in their profession or at the gym will enjoy an improvement in performance if they participate. For those with lower athletic abilities, Thanyapura’s instructors can provide you with a modified version of the exercises to suit your needs and help you strengthen your core.
Abs Stretching Methodology
- The class targets your abdominal, obliques and lower back to stay strong where it counts.
- The workout lengthens your whole body in this 25-minute stretching session. The instructor takes you through a series of static stretches to lengthen and relax your muscles.
- Geel calmer, longer and leaner when you walk out.
- Relieve back pain, improve poster, and correct your spine.
- Walk away with better posture – feel taller, thinner, and more confident.
- Gain functional strength and prevent injuries from daily chores and tasks.
- Enhance sports performance for all kinds of sports starting from marathons to soccer matches.
- Improve balance through stronger ab muscles to avoid potentially dangerous situations.
- Increased core strength
- Improved flexibility
- Better posture
What Should I Bring?
- Bottled water
- Workout Mat
- Long Towel
Additional Class Information
- The class takes place at Studio 1
- Open to all levels
- Pregnant clients should have a medical clearance
- If you have any injuries, please be assessed one on one and bring a medical certificate to participate in the class.
- Classes, coaches and venues are subject to change due to availability.
- All classes are on “First Come, First Serve” basis and subject to availability.
- Email: email@example.com or contact Club Services.
- Please be ready 10 mins before classes start to ensure they run on time.
MEMBERS & HOTEL GUESTS
STAY WITH US
JOIN THIS CLASS
JOIN 3-MONTH MEMBERSHIP
- Discounts available for block bookings for multiple sessions.
- Individual and small groups (2-5 people) sessions also available on request.
Book Your Class
Let us know how we can help you and one of our dedicated concierge team will get back to you very quickly. You will also receive a copy of your enquiry send immediately to your inbox.