Not sure where to begin, or just getting back into tennis? Start here with a 90-minute class focused on building confidence in all the shots required to comfortably play tennis matches. Build solid technique and start rallying with the coach and other players in the class.
- Fun and active way to stay fit
- Improves technical skills
- Great opportunity to find new hitting partners
WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
- Tennis Racquet
ADDITIONAL CLASS INFORMATION
- If you have any injuries, please be assessed one on one and bring a medical certificate to participate in the class.
- Classes, coaches and venues are subject to change due to availability.
- All classes are on “First Come, First Serve” basis and subject to availability.
- Email: email@example.com or contact Club Services.
- Please be ready 10 mins before classes start to ensure they run on time.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All classes are subject to charge. Tennis Group Classes have to be booked and paid in advance.
- Please be present 10 mins before classes start to ensure they run on time. Coach will reserve a courtesy period with a maximum of 15 minutes before cancelling class due to “no-show”.
- Cancellation of any class, lesson and program can be made in the evening before 7pm for morning classes or before 11am for afternoon and evening class.
- No refunds for “no-shows” are issued. Refunds are allowed ONLY if the member withdraws from the class, lesson or program for the remainder of time due to serious health reasons or relocation. Proper medical certificate is required. A pro-rated fee will be calculated at the discretion of authorized person in charge.
- Maximum participants: 4 persons
- Discounts available for block bookings for multiple sessions.
- Individual and small groups (2-5 people) sessions also available on request.
Book Your Class
Let us know how we can help you and one of our dedicated concierge team will get back to you very quickly. You will also receive a copy of your enquiry send immediately to your inbox.