WHAT IS AQUA EXERCISE ?
- Water exercises build cardiovascular stamina, strength and flexibility. The body burns fat through increased blood circulation. These exercises rehabilitate and heal muscles and joints to unlock mobility.
- Aqua exercises are beneficial for expecting mothers as pregnant diving can help the child stay in the correct position in the womb, even in late stages of pregnancy.
- The exercise benefits guests with disabilities. Aqua exercise is a perfect alternative for guests who are overweight and for those who cannot work out at the gym.
IS AQUA EXERCISE FOR ME?
While aqua exercise is targeted for guests who experience difficulties in exercise or are afraid of the water, aqua exercise is suitable people of all fitness levels and ages. The instructor evaluates your needs and customises training programs suited to your needs. Aqua exercise helps all kinds of people – from guests who struggle with mental challenges to those looking for a core workout in the water.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
- Water Exercise Gear
- Water Bottle
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- If you have any injuries, please be assessed one on one and bring a medical certificate to participate in the class.
- Classes, coaches and venues are subject to change due to availability.
- All classes are on “First Come, First Serve” basis and subject to availability.
- Email: email@example.com or contact Club Services.
- Please be ready 10 mins before classes start to ensure they run on time.
MEMBERS & HOTEL GUESTS
STAY WITH US
JOIN THIS CLASS
JOIN 3-MONTH MEMBERSHIP
- Discounts available for block bookings for multiple sessions.
- Individual and small groups (2-5 people) sessions also available on request.
Book Your Class
Let us know how we can help you and one of our dedicated concierge team will get back to you very quickly. You will also receive a copy of your enquiry send immediately to your inbox.