Gold Squad must swim a minimum of 6 times a week. The Gold Squad is for those who have an eye to representing their country at junior events and to develop the skills necessary to pursue a career in swimming. The focus is on improving their times in their chosen stroke and distance and representing Thanyapura at major events.
Prerequisite: 800m under 12mins, 200IM under 3mins
What Should I Bring?
- Swim Cap
- Please be present 15 min before the classes start
- Gold Squad, Dryland on every Tuesday will focus on Core and Plyometrics
- Gold Squad, Dryland on every Thursday will focus on Weights
- Gold Squad, Dryland on every Friday will focus on Core and Plyometrics
- Gold Squad, Dryland on every Saturday will focus on Weights
- 1 Session/Drop-in is THB 600
- 1 Day is THB 1,200
- 1 Week is THB 3,600
- 1 Month is THB 12,000
- 1 Years is THB 125,000
Remark – for term prices, please contact us at email@example.com or our staff at Sports Club Reception
Please do a swim Assessment with our coaches to determine your child’s level, then sign up and make a confirmation at Sports Club Reception during 6.00am – 9.00pm daily. For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Class Information
- If you have any injuries, please be assessed one on one and bring a medical certificate to participate in the class.
- Classes, coaches and venues are subject to change due to availability.
- Email: email@example.com or contact Club Services.
- Please be ready 10 mins before classes start to ensure they run on time.
MEMBERS & HOTEL GUESTS
STAY WITH US
JOIN THIS CLASS
JOIN 3-MONTH MEMBERSHIP
- Discounts available for block bookings for multiple sessions.
- Individual and small groups (2-5 people) sessions also available on request.
Book Your Class
Let us know how we can help you and one of our dedicated concierge team will get back to you very quickly. You will also receive a copy of your enquiry send immediately to your inbox.