Gold Squad must swim a minimum of 6 times a week. The Gold Squad is for those who have an eye to representing their country at junior events and to develop the skills necessary to pursue a career in swimming. The focus is on improving their times in their chosen stroke and distance and representing Thanyapura at major events.
Prerequisite: 800m under 12mins, 200IM under 3mins
- The start and finish lines are at Thanyapura.
- The entry fee includes the race program, race bib numbers, timing chip, pre-race souvenir pack. The first 300 registrants will receive a FREE cycling jersey.
- The entry deadline is 16 January, 2017
What Should I Bring?
- Swim Cap
Additional Class Information
- If you have any injuries, please be assessed one on one and bring a medical certificate to participate in the class.
- Classes, coaches and venues are subject to change due to availability.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Club Services.
- Please be ready 10 mins before classes start to ensure they run on time.
- 1 Session/Drop-in is THB 600
- 1 Day is THB 1,200
- 1 Week is THB 3,600
- 1 Month is THB 12,000
- 1 Years is THB 125,000
Remark – for term prices, please contact us at email@example.com or our staff at Sports Club Reception
Please do a swim Assessment with our coaches to determine your child’s level, then sign up and make a confirmation at Sports Club Reception during 6.00am – 9.00pm daily. For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All Access Day Pass
- Discounts available for block bookings for multiple sessions.
- Individual and small groups (2-5 people) sessions also available on request.
Private Lessons? Get started!
Contact Club Services to secure your place.