Carrying out your workout on sand is a fantastic way to challenge your stability, agility, mental toughness, and overall fitness level. Sand provides a softer surface that is easy on the joints but very effective in working the muscles of the feet, calves, thighs, hamstrings, glutes and core. It will also challenge your aerobic and anaerobic systems, so you’ll not only work on that cardiovascular endurance, but you’ll build up strength and burn through those calories at the same time.
What Should I Bring?
- Bottled water
- Workout towel
- Athletic shoes
Additional Class Information
Warnings or extra advice…
- If you have any injuries, please be assessed one on one and bring a medical certificate to participate in the class.
- Classes, coaches and venues are subject to change due to availability.
- All classes are on “First Come, First Serve” basis and subject to availability.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Club Services.
- Please be ready 10 mins before classes start to ensure they run on time.
MEMBERS & HOTEL GUESTS
STAY WITH US
JOIN THIS CLASS
JOIN 3-MONTH MEMBERSHIP
- Discounts available for block bookings for multiple sessions.
- Individual and small groups (2-5 people) sessions also available on request.
Book Your Class
Let us know how we can help you and one of our dedicated concierge team will get back to you very quickly. You will also receive a copy of your enquiry send immediately to your inbox.