Step training infuses dance choreography and a great musical playlist for a low-impact workout on a 4-6 inch platform. Participants step up and down on their own platform in time to the music, helping to sculpt the body, tone the thighs, get the heart pumping and working towards completeing a workout that is effective and great fun. The cross-training exercise is excellent for people who enjoy running, cycling, and walking as it develops strength, balance and flexibility.
The steps are pieces of workout equipment used for cardiovascular workouts and aerobic routines. Many perceive step training as a workout for women, but it is also highly beneficial for men. Thanyapura’s instructor will run a well thought-out program, designed to manage weight, tone muscles and burn calories. Step workouts focus on both cardiovascular and musculature endurance.
A large part of the workout combines upper body and lower body movements, which improves coordination and agility. Leg strength increases with the constant push up movement onto the step throughout the workout. There are exercises for step training that can tone nearly every muscle group in the body. For those new to step training, ensure that the step is sturdy before beginning and that there is enough space for the feet to comfortably move about.
- It’s a fun, intense way to get fit!
- The whole experience is guided by our coach
- Learn as part of a group!
What Should I Bring?
- Sports Shoes
Additional Class Information
- If you have any injuries, please be assessed one on one and bring a medical certificate to participate in the class.
- Classes, coaches and venues are subject to change due to availability.
- All classes are on “First Come, First Serve” basis and subject to availability.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Club Services.
- Please be ready 10 mins before classes start to ensure they run on time.
MEMBERS & HOTEL GUESTS
STAY WITH US
JOIN THIS CLASS
JOIN 3-MONTH MEMBERSHIP
- Discounts available for block bookings for multiple sessions.
- Individual and small groups (2-5 people) sessions also available on request.
Book Your Class
Let us know how we can help you and one of our dedicated concierge team will get back to you very quickly. You will also receive a copy of your enquiry send immediately to your inbox.